Question
Posted by: Max | 2012/07/10

sex problem

I am a 28 years old man. My partner is 5 years older than me and she is a 2 years old baby''s mom. Our relation is 2 months old. she demonds sex almost everyday. but, I don''t want everyday. Because it could damage my health. so, I want reduce our frequency. Now, How can I deal with this problem?

Max, its quite normal for there to be at times, a mismatch in desire between sexual partners. Difficulties can arise if the mismatch is particularly large, or if communication in expressing ones needs is impaired. Your relationship is relatively new, a period where you are still getting to know each other sexually. Good communication, compromise and an understanding of one’s partners different needs goes along way to settling any potential problems.
Unless non-consensual or unsafe, sex in fact confers many health benefits. These include relief of stress, cardiovascular workout, deepened sleep, boosting of immunity, weight loss, heart protection, pelvic muscle strengthening as well as the health benefits of being in an intimate relationship. For more information on this visit www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/10-surprising-health-benefits-of-sex.
For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: aman | 2012/07/24

sir/mam
1) i have a query that meine suna he sperm continuously banta rehta he, to phir jo pehle ka sperm hota he vo kaha jaata he.

2) mein 23 years ka hu, mein pechle 5 saal se masturbate kar raha hu, mujh mein bahut weekness aa gayi he aur brain bhi jayada active nahi hi , kya mein phir se healthy ho sakta hu.

3) agar jo sperm nikal raha ho aur use aage se rok de to kuch reproductive problem ho sakti he.

please help me and answer my query.

thank you

Reply to aman
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/10

< Max> 
Enjoy it while it lasts, like most women there will be a time where she wants nothing to do with sex anywhere near her and you will regret your mistake. Best word of advice is for you to use this time and get your mind and body fit for the occasion and aim to please. But most important is for you to talk to her and tell her that you are being pushed to your limit but still you are willing to give it a 100% effort.

…  Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174&nbsp;
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/10

Reply to sexologist