Question
Posted by: ASANDA | 2012/07/07

SEX PROBLEM

I am a married woman married now for 4 years,Im experiencing a problem with my husband ,he ejaculates quickly ...is there any way we can prevent this because it is really frustrating...thank you

What you are referring to is premature ejaculation and that is often associated with performance “anxiety” and the more it happens the more likely it is to continue to happen. There is medication that could assist with “numbing” his over sensitivity. Furthermore it could be valuable for you to do some reading about the disparity of the sexual response between men and women as we need to bear that in mind as well id we really would like to aim at satisfying both man and woman during sex. You will find that he might have to wait until you are sexually more aroused before he penetrates to allow you to also reach satisfaction. He will most definitely further benefit from kegel exercises for men (you can google that); as they are aiming at assisting the person to achieve more control over the pelvic muscles that could be helpful to “control” them during sex and hold back on ejaculating.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: hot chilli | 2012/07/09

MY BF ALSO HAS THE SAME PROBLEM BUT HE ENSURES THAT I CUM FIRST BEFORE HE ENTERS ME AND ONCE HE DOES WE CUME TOGETHER, FANTASTIC AND BOTH SATISFIED

Reply to hot chilli
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/08

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/07/07

Why doesnt he first focus on making you orgasm and then when you''ve almost finished orgasiming then he can do his thing and you both could be satisfied ... this does require him to do some 4play and some cunninglingus and try to make him focus less on his penis and more on the whole sexual experience that can be gained from the two of you sharing ... this will require practise though but can be worth it ...

...Digital_Sex® 

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174 
Posted by: Tanveer Azmat | 2012/07/07

My age is 48 and after inter coarse with my wife I feel drops after 3 to 4 hrs and it last for 10~15 hrs, then I becomes normal. Please help me.
Tanveer

Reply to Tanveer Azmat