Question
Posted by: khaya | 2012-05-17

sex problem

Hi my name is Khaya age 38yrs ,i am father of two from a past relationship ,I am having a problem when I am having sex with my wife .I can perform first round but when i want the secornd round my male orgarn doesnot want to come up .even though i wanted to perfom, sometimes it gose off wile i am buzy .What would be a problem

It is quite normal in fact for a man to lose his erection and have to have a rest period after ejaculating before he is able to become erect again. This period of time is called the refractory period and it gets longer with age - in other words, as you age, so the time you need to 'rest' after ejaculation is longer. You have two options, you can either practice delaying your ejaculation so that, if she is aroused and wishes for you to continue with thrusting, you can last longer (this ability also improves with age!) , OR if you know that she wants more that you use your knowledge and experience of her sexual preferences to pleasure her in other ways after you have ejaculated!

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-05-17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist