Question
Posted by: Samatha | 2011/01/25

sex problem

my husband does not have sex appetite. what may be wrong, is there any medicine he can use to help him to be active. please for the sake of our marriage. help me. worried lovely wife

Yes there's help! Firstly he must go for a good medical check up as it can be health related. It can also be due to testosterone changes or stress related. Be aware that a blood test of testosterone may look 'normal', but a specialist in this field will be able to give you advice in this regard. You can go to your doctor or SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area.Deidre - SASHA

17
Posted by: Me | 2011/01/28

How old are you Samatha?

Reply to Me

Mail me gert.gert05 at gmail dot com

Posted by: Samatha | 2011/01/27

he''s 35yrs old and to you Anon, yes i am. pretty, with gorgious eyes when i look at you.

Reply to Samatha
Posted by: Me | 2011/01/26

Hi there Samatha...or is it Samantha?
How old is your husband?

Reply to Me

Wow you must be really stunning and beautiful.

Posted by: Samatha | 2011/01/26

i mean no man can resist me

Reply to Samatha

What do you mean no man can stand you?

Posted by: Samatha | 2011/01/26

hi, we haven''t try any professional help cause i don''t know where to go. i 100% attractive. no man can stand me. he was active at the begining but know things has changed. he 35 years now.

Reply to Samatha

Over night change... good for you.
Congrats,

Anon you have me all wrong - i am not here to pick up anyone. I USED to not anymore.

Horny Guy.... u only here cos u use this site as your pick up site.. So dont be someone u not.

Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/26

No need to be nasty Anon.

Reply to Horny Guy

Maybe u not attractive enough for him..

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Pieter | 2011/01/25

Hi, normally it is us men struggling with the woman who does not have a appitite. go to you GP and talk to hm. Maybe a testostoroon injection or maybe he is ver worked. Try assist him and work with him, let him feel comfortable whatever treatment he will get.

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2011/01/25

Have you discussed this with him? Have you guys seeked professional assistance?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: anon | 2011/01/25

I guess its maybe his age? where r u frm?

Reply to anon