Posted by: Topo Itebogeng | 2010-03-06

sex problem

I am in love for 7 years with a girl and we already have two kids,nowadays my girl friend said she is no longer interested in makinking love with me.She said she don`t get arroused at all.
I need help becase i don`t wanna loose her because sometimes i feel that may be i don`t satisfy her.

Dear Itebogeng
you will have to visit a counsellor together and work on restoring the relationship . All or any one of the following can cause loss of arousal and desire == post partum blues or depression , pill use, relationship difficulties ,too tired due to work ,children and household duties etc
Start by looking for clues that can lead to you seeing where there are difficulties that you can start remeding and move forward

Posted by: anon | 2010-03-06

dont sound good at all. if you dont have sex and she''s not interested you might as well be friends. sex is not the most important in a relationship but it is important. go for counseling or something. otherwise you''ll be looking for someone that will be willing to give you what you need. and i''m sure you dont wanna cheat on her. tell her the relationship is NOT just about her and what she wants.

Reply to anon