Question
Posted by: Mary | 2009-04-09

sex problem

hi
since we discover we r hiv + a month ago we cant haave sexual intercourse me and my hubby, I am 7 months pregnant, we tried to use a condom last week for the first time but it didnt work we decided to stop..... I am so stressed cos I dont know for how how long we going to feel this way....... since we can never sleep without a condom again...... I am on medication and he is not cos his cd 4 count is 300

please do not give up on using condoms - through a bit of practice, putting on a condom does not need to be a hard task nor does it need to impact on the sex act.