Posted by: Dixie chick | 2008-11-04

Sex - pregnancy

Am a 20 year old gal my boyfrend n i only hav oral sex. Is it possible dat i cud get pregnant? If he lyk moves his penis dn touches me even before he ejaculates? Im worried

Expert ImageTeen expert

If you are only having oral sex it is not possible to become pregnant. But if you are at all concerned that things may develop further - please always use a condom.

The legal age for sex in RSA is 16 years

Posted by: teenager | 2008-11-10

Well said Rox

Reply to teenager
Posted by: Rox | 2008-11-05

I dont mean to be bad but i dont think u 20,if u are...u seem less educated about sex. Read about everything 1 step at a time before u try it then u' ll know the consequences of whatever happens after because people know that u cant fall preg giving oral. If he touches his cum &  it gets on his fingers 4 example &  he fingers u... u could fall pregnant or if he puts his penis into u without a condom. Its not right for u to be doing stuff u not fully educated about b.coz it doesnt bring pleasure.its just fear of WHAT IF?

Reply to Rox