Question
Posted by: tarun sinha | 2011/04/20

sex prblm

Sir,
I am 30 yrs old guy and did sex once a time and found that my head of the penis is so soft that suffered with huge pain. On such i couldnt enjoy my sex properly and ejeculate much earlier. My semen is also very light like water does not contain like viscous and yellow/white in colour and it also in little quantity. sir kindly suggest something. How to make hard the skin of penis. It hurts me badly. Plz suggest sir.
Thanking you.

The best advise would be to consult your GP in order to be referred to a specialist like a urologist. you pose a number of symptoms that refer to a number of problems such as Premature Ejaculation (PE) and maybe an infection in the head of the penis and prostrate.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/21

Reply to sexologist