Question
Posted by: HP | 2012/10/15

Sex positions?????

What is the commissionary sex position?

I am aware of the missionary and other positions, but have not heard about the commissionary sex position.

Please advise

Hi HP
This is not a standard sexual position, but (I think) a playful use of the well known missionary position, whereby the word ‘commission’ is put together with ‘missionary’ to give ‘commissionary’ – the idea that a woman will not have sex unless there is something in it for her… (I imagine it is as applicable to males) but I don’t think this is a well known phrase and may mean other things as well…
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/16

Hi HP

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Digital_Sex®  | 2012/10/15

Use Google

Reply to Digital_Sex&#174