Posted by: dirk | 2010-10-20

sex positions

what positions can we use that is less painfull for a woman

Dear Dirk,

Generally the women on top position where the women controls the speed and depth of penetration as well as the depth and vigour of thrusting helps. Yet if a woman experiences dypareunia (pain during sex) it warrants consulting a doctor and possibly a sex therapist to ensure that there are no physical or psychological factors contributing to the experience of pain.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-10-21

Let her decide and be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: eatYOURgod | 2010-10-20

you have to perform oral sex on a woman over and over and over least to the point where 7 orgasms have been reached...then have any position.

Reply to eatYOURgod
Posted by: Jubba | 2010-10-20

robot style

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Lego | 2010-10-20

I am a BIG oral sex fan! Not painful for her, and a lot of fun for me. After that, she is usually aroused enough and relaxed enough that she enjoys most positions.

Reply to Lego