Question
Posted by: tatu | 2008/09/29

Sex positions

My husband really like the women on top position.I would like to try but I am very shy incase I dont do it right as I ' ve never done it before .I try some time but I find it complicated as he is big and I am small I can' t move I don' t know whether its because I ' m not used to it or tight muscles .Please give me tips and our sex life seems complicated same position .He is tall and I am very short and things get complicated.

Why don't you try putting pillows under your knees to lift you up slightly to give you some movement, also rest your hands either next to his head, on the back of the bed/wall, or on his chest to hold your weight, this should also give you some stability to hold yourself whilst you move.

3
Posted by: Yes | 2008/09/29

At first I did not know how to do it,but because he is my man he was very patient with me and I was not shy at all.I practised and today Im a pro.I also like being on top cause I would orgasm twice within one round.

Doggy style is also the best,ur man get to explore ur body from all angles.Try everything u can,to spice up ur sex life gal.Good luck!!

Reply to Yes
Posted by: ? | 2008/09/29

Firstly, like L says...you need to relax! There are many couples like yourselves out there, where the girl is small, and the guy is big.

Considering that, why not try doggy style? I think it would work well for you both considering the difference in height. And the girl on top is a great position. That' s where most women orgasm. You just need to relax when doing it. There' s no right or wrong way. Just do what feels good.

Reply to ?
Posted by: L | 2008/09/29

Dont be shy girl he' s yours. U need to relax, tell your self every thing u doing is perfect. How are u going to learn if u dont try it. My hubby and i we do all the postions that are available.

Reply to L