Question
Posted by: sesinah | 2009/04/29

Q.

sex position

i would like to ask wat position is suitable for a pregnant woman to have sex in and i' m only 4 months

Expert's Reply

A.

ANy position that is comfortable for you.

7
user comments

C.

Posted by: NT | 2009/05/05

Ag no, ya i thnk u right, just hang in there...so u dont spend uncesarily, and if it gets u realy down...go see the doc.

Reply to NT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/05

I just thought i would let you know i took the test and it was negative, i dont know whats wrong with me??? I am now 11 days late with my period. Oh well i suppose i must just wait and see when they arrive hey

Posted by: NT | 2009/05/04

all the best gal, i hope 2 hear a smile on ur next posting

Reply to NT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/04

Thanks, you give me some hope. I am going to do a test tonight or tomorrow morning.

Posted by: NT | 2009/05/04

Hi Anonymous
i took the test after 6 days of missing my period an it was positive, we went to the doc to confirm as well.
Shame am sorry to hear abt ur loss, but the only way to find out is to do the test, u might be suprised gal.

Good luck dear!

Reply to NT
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/30

Sorry this has nothing to do with positions but i want to ask NT, if you dont mind me asking. How did you find out you pregnant at such a early stage. I had a miscarriage in Feb and think i might be pregnant again. I dont have any symtones except for a strange pain in my abdomen section and Im six days late. Im scared to take a HPT and be dissapointed if its negative. Should i just wait, it might just be my period thats late.

Posted by: NT | 2009/04/30

me too, am only 4 weeks, i' m currently doing all, bt need to knw for future

Reply to NT

Want to comment?