Question
Posted by: JP | 2007-03-07

Sex Pills like High Rise - Side Effects

I would like to try pills like these for example High Rise, stuff u generally buy in Sex shops. I am sceptical though as I do not know a thing about them and am really concerned about the side effects, both on my body and sperm as we are in the process of trying to fall pregnant.
Are there any known side effects?? Do they work?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

PDE 5 inhibitors are Scheduled medication and they are Viagra, Levitra and Cialis. For this you need a doctors script. Tablets bought in Sex shops are usually somekind of "potion"with "natural"remedies.

If I can suggets anthing I would say use Fruloma - it is an Immune booster but patients have reported inprovement in their sex lives when on the product.

Dr E Mc

6

I had diabetes. For a while now, lately I suffer from ED, tried over the counter meds to help solve it the latest one was Empotex but with no success. Can I use hihg rise to help with my problem or what other meds can I use as this matter is putting stress on my marraige.

Posted by: temba | 2015-03-24

Can you use high rise when you diagnosed of highblood

Reply to temba
Posted by: Jackson | 2014-11-19

Just seen an advert in the men's health. High rise has been on the market for over 20 years, therefore must have a great following! I've tried it before and the ingredients are quality ingredients. Def recommended as a daily performance :) :) supplement!

Reply to Jackson
Posted by: stiffy | 2007-03-07

Hi JP,

I used Libidus and had the biggest hardon and orgasm ever.
Try it.
It is available over the internet

Reply to stiffy
Posted by: M | 2007-03-07

Dr E - Where does one get Fruloma from?

Reply to M
Posted by: JP | 2007-03-07

Thanks Dr E, have there been any reports on the side effects of these natural remedies?

Reply to JP