Question
Posted by: JP | 2007/03/07

Q.

Sex Pills like High Rise - Side Effects

I would like to try pills like these for example High Rise, stuff u generally buy in Sex shops. I am sceptical though as I do not know a thing about them and am really concerned about the side effects, both on my body and sperm as we are in the process of trying to fall pregnant.
Are there any known side effects?? Do they work?

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Expert's Reply

A.

PDE 5 inhibitors are Scheduled medication and they are Viagra, Levitra and Cialis. For this you need a doctors script. Tablets bought in Sex shops are usually somekind of "potion"with "natural"remedies.

If I can suggets anthing I would say use Fruloma - it is an Immune booster but patients have reported inprovement in their sex lives when on the product.

Dr E Mc

3
user comments
Posted by: stiffy | 2007/03/07

Hi JP,

I used Libidus and had the biggest hardon and orgasm ever.
Try it.
It is available over the internet

Reply to stiffy
Posted by: M | 2007/03/07

Dr E - Where does one get Fruloma from?

Reply to M
Posted by: JP | 2007/03/07

Thanks Dr E, have there been any reports on the side effects of these natural remedies?

Reply to JP

Want to comment?