Question
Posted by: JudgeDredd | 2012-05-23

Sex partner

Sexologist:
Morning , i would like to know what constitutes a good sex partner
is a compatible sex partner merely a myth or does something like that really exist

the only criteria: the ability to communicate and understand each other's needs, wants and desires.

8
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-27

When people have experienced trauma of any kind in their past, many advise ''move on, move on''. This is very difficult to do because you first have to decide which way to ''move''....there are normally a few choices to ''move'' to.
You seem to be in a new relationship so share your past experiences (dont forget the good times too), understand where you are both coming from and try to go forward from there. Communication is very important.....communicate truthfully with each other. All life experiences are part of the learning curve, be they good or bad. Learn from them. Wish you luck and may you ''move'' forward, together, happily.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: JudgeDredd | 2012-05-25

Sexologist:
Thank you , do you think traumatic experiences in a partners past
with regards to Sex and previous bad relationships could hinder the progression and effectiveness of communication

Reply to JudgeDredd
Posted by: JudgeDredd | 2012-05-24

Tanya !
Thank you for your input ,
I believe that there are 2 things in Life no human being will ever
agree on and that is SEX and religion
Both have to be a case of objectivity and sensitivity

Reply to JudgeDredd
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-05-24

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-23

JudgeDredd
Think the sexologist has gone AWOL - faced with some of the ridiculous questions posted sometimes who can blame him/her?
However, in my humble opinion there is a vast difference between a partner and a spouse, viz. a partner is temporary and spouse (supposedly) is permanent. If its a partner, find another one, if its a spouse then talk about it. Either way compatibility is variable at different times. ABSOLUTE compatibility is impossible to obtain.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: JudgeDredd | 2012-05-23

I would appreciate a comment or opinion from the Sexologist on my post
Since i am facing a rather tricky situation with my partner at the moment ,
we are debating the definition of a compatible Sex partner
and also what that means in a long term relationship or marriage

Reply to JudgeDredd
Posted by: JudgeDredd | 2012-05-23

XXX
Thanks for your input , But i would like to know what constitutes a long term compatible Sexual partner

Reply to JudgeDredd
Posted by: XXX | 2012-05-23

No it is not a myth,I''ve had a few partners where sex was mindblowing-not just a once off but over time.
I have generally found it best when the woman is also involved and does not just lie there.

Reply to XXX