Question
Posted by: nadia | 2009/11/24

sex pain

Hallo , please help me out here people. it' s been three months now not having sex with hubby, everytime we make love i feel a sharp hot pain on my vagina, this pain is like my vagina is burnt it' s flammed, i really want to know what causes this since hubby wants me everytime, and when i tell him i can' t he fumes he thinks i just don' t want to have sex with him whenever we try i end up bathing with cold water and open a fan with my legs wide open just to cool my vagina ,

last night my hubby told me that he feels unwanted by me, please help me before my marriage goes down to the drain beacuse i know men wants sex and love and without all these they just go and get it somewhere, i want to keep my marriage and for him to understand that we will continue with sex when i' m okay, Please anyone with info on what to use on my vagina help out, i also use vaginal cream but it does no help it pains still

Waiting to hear from you!!!

A dry Vagina ,microabrasions in the vagina , infections and possible latex allergy can contribute to what you are experiencing . You require a thorough examination and hormonal profiling to get to the bottom of your difficulty

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Guy | 2009/11/24

Dear Nadia

Firstly, you need to speak to your husband and make him understand that its not that you dont want to have sex with him, its you cant have sex with him because there is something phyisically wrong with your vagina. Once he understands this, he will be more patient and will not feel rejected. Secondly, you need to go see a gynae asap. Lastly, try pleasing your husband in another way, other than penetration, like oral or by masturbating him, will telling him how much you want him.

Try this approach and I am sure everything will work out.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Bee | 2009/11/24

Why not go to a gynaecologist?? You could have an infection or thrush.

Reply to Bee