Posted by: Anon girl | 2009-07-20

Sex out of marraige

Married for 15 y' s. We rearly have sex, there is no foreplay, so it usually hurts for me. Husband is not very interested in sex but we are great friends and have so much invested in our mutual lives that I am not considering leaving him. But what about my desires? Please dont tell me to work on our sex life as it just not going to improve. The self-help option is a poor substitute. I am still a young woman and dont want to die without enjoying life to the fullest. I am considering casual sex with other men<br>

sex is like every other human activity; just like riding a bike you need to learn how to ride it before you can cycle. sex is exactly the same, it is not a natural act but rather it must be learnt. it is imperative for you to realise that you have equal right to satisfaction and pleasure in a sexual relationship. please see our website for info on how to reframe sex as a pleasurable act for both partners:

furthermore, casual sex may just destroy your relationship that you have with your husband. maybe rather first self-pleasure yourself / masturbate in the meantime prior to both being re-educated on the nature of sexuality.

Posted by: Stay faithful | 2009-08-01

Please honour the marriage bed, its sacred. get yourself some toys and start exploring your own body, let him watch you but noy touch, he will then see what you like, if he doesnt like it, ask him to leave the room, but you have needs that need to be satisfied, and you would rather do it yourself then look elsewhere, this will probably excite him, as most men love watching woman masturbate, also keep your vagina clean shaven, and remember to enjoy yourself and dont come on to him,let him have to hunt you,and have many many wonderful orgasms on your own. I promise this will change your sex life, and enhance your relationship, the other route will just spoil your relationship,and is dangerous.God Bless

Reply to Stay faithful
Posted by: Ladipfha | 2009-07-22

plava99 at gmail dot com

Reply to Ladipfha
Posted by: Anon !! | 2009-07-21

Anon Girl....
People will give all sorts of comments and make you feel as if its you doing something wrong, but only because they not in ur shoe...
I know the feeling a s my wife is the same, make as if sex is criminal, or should not be practiced.. ( u know what i mean )
So hey if u do end up getting it else where, " I "  think its fine, just be safe... use protection...
And teh comment abt getting caught... well hey you tried for 15 yrs, so if u do get caught, its not your fault..

Reply to Anon !!
Posted by: Anon girl | 2009-07-21

No. During the last 10 years have had sex about 15 times, all with husband of course. I do not have a high sex drive, but I still have needs...

Reply to Anon girl
Posted by: nex | 2009-07-21

i think u are just a horny woman who craves sex at all times, thats all!

Reply to nex
Posted by: Anon girl | 2009-07-20

Don' t you think I have tried talking during the 15 years? Tried showing what I like? After the millionth time of him doing the same thing over and over to my poor clitoris with his huge, rough finger and hurting me during which he always falls asleep, I have given up on hoping he will satisfy me.

Reply to Anon girl
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-20

Speak to him?!?!?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: XXX | 2009-07-20

THere are many of us in the same position.As hard as I try my wife is simply not interested.I am desperate and life is too short not to have a good sexual relationship.
It will be very difficult to prevent if the right woman comes along and wants the same as me.
So sad.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: paul | 2009-07-20

I think you must do that. Please take care and use protection. You must also consider the consequences if being caught.

Reply to paul