Posted by: Inquisitive | 2009-04-28

Sex on the water

Has anybody ever had sex on an inflated tube in the sea or in a tidal pool? I' ve been fantasizing about this 4 a while + would like 2 try it. My gf says it makes her horny just thinking about it. I would think that the rocking movement of the water must add a lot 2 the feeling.

try it and then let us knw how it goes...
remember that sometimes our expectations may not match up to those of our fantacies.
ensure that you and your partner are comfortable and dont forget to be safe

Posted by: pp | 2009-04-29

Had sex on a waterbed,the rocking was out of this world, had sex in a train, just stick in as deep as possible and the motion of the train did the rest.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Dave | 2009-04-28

Lucky 4 you there were no pirates around. Could have been a problem hey.

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Joe | 2009-04-28

Hi there  don' t know about a tube but I' ve done it with my wife in an inflatible rubber dinghy in Mozambique. We were about 3km off the beach on a calm day. Started kissing, fondling + the next moment her bikini was off + my trunks also. It was great making love like that with the movement of the water gently rocking the dinghy. I can certainly recommend it.

Reply to Joe