Question
Posted by: Bear | 2008/07/10

sex on the pill

how safe is it for my boyfriend to ejaculate inside me during sex without wearing a condom and i am on the pill??

More than 99% safe.

2
Posted by: Bear | 2008/07/11

been on the pill for about 4 years. the problem being my boyfriend doesnt like condoms because he cant orgasm when wearing one. what he normally does is pull out before he ejaculates.

Reply to Bear
Posted by: Jodie | 2008/07/11

Hi Bear, how long are you on the pill? im also on the pill but every time my bf and i have sex he uses protection because you never can tell what can happen. You should know by now that no form of contraceptives are 100% safe. If your bf doesnt use a condom then just to be safe maybe you should get a morning after pill.

Reply to Jodie