Question
Posted by: Emma | 2009/12/17

Sex on the first nite/date

I met a guy who has been eyeing me for years and I was too. We met at a party (a small get together) where we all got drunk and we ended up having sex together and started dating there and then. We are still very much together, Its been a month now. This was my first time anything like this happened but I think that is how he sees me, " as a loose woman" , there are times when we are having consevations that I find myself not even being able to convince him otherwise. How can I assure him that he is the first person that I did that with and that is not how I normaly act when I go to parties/get togethers?

Hardly a great basis for a sincere long-term relationship, was it ? I really don't know how you could convince him that you are not the sort of person he found you to be, other than in repeated conversations

4
Posted by: Morongwa | 2009/12/17

You do not have to convince him my darling he is a slut too why did he sleep with you on the first date

Reply to Morongwa
Posted by: Bees Knees | 2009/12/17

Well, it takes two to tango.... hy het ook met jou op die eerste aand geslaap. Dit maak nie saak of hy van die manlike spesie is nie.... wat goed is vir die een, is goed vir die ander.

Reply to Bees Knees
Posted by: Bob' s Girlfriend | 2009/12/17

I was single after an 11 year old marriage. Let me tell you in my 10 years of being single ALL MEN see you as a slut if you sleep on the first or even second or third date. You cannot convince him because he' s already seen that if you drink and get drunk that you are cheap.

Itls not that im trying to be unkind that' s just how men are. Regardless of what you feel or thing of have done in the past.

Reply to Bob&#39 s Girlfriend