Question
Posted by: grant roth | 2012/08/02

sex on hoilday

i am going on hoilday to austraila my first stop is sydney i am stayng in a hotel my question is this what if there is a very good looking woman staying in the hotel and her room is next door to mine and i want to have sex with her for a bit of hoilday fun ?

Wishful thinking? Risky action? Selfish...degrading a women to fun? Lucky? What ever you meet in Sydney, use a condom!Don't open it with your teeth and check the expiry date! Deidre- SASHA

12
Posted by: Just Me | 2012/08/15

So when you leaving... when is " hoil"  day...??? So full of yourself you can''t even spell. Arsehole....

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/06

Is your name Bruce?
In any event thanks but no thanks, I just did!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: V6 | 2012/08/06

okay

Pamela , you wanna CUM.

V6

Reply to V6
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/06

You bet, mate!

I said " Brace yourself, Bruce!"  LOL

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: V6 | 2012/08/06

Hey Pamela...

where you picked up like that????

Reply to V6
Posted by: Baabaa black sheep | 2012/08/03

Pse take me with, I have the hots for an ex school buddy who lives in Sydney, Australia and I would like to do the dirty with him :) :)

Reply to Baabaa black sheep
Posted by: Gareth | 2012/08/03

U did not expect serious answers to a really stupid question did u? Just chat her up and shag her and hopefully not pick up an STD which u will no doubt do if you are going to behave that way on holiday. Make sure you pack a good supply of condoms to keep the crabs away.

Reply to Gareth
Posted by: Cookie | 2012/08/03

No Pamela, all he must say is : " Brace yourself, Sheila!!" 

Reply to Cookie
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: "  "  | 2012/08/02

What if she''s ugly, will you still have sex with her?

Reply to &quot  &quot 
Posted by: "  | 2012/08/02

There''s STD''s there too so dont forget to pack your condoms.

Reply to &quot 
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/08/02

When you meet her in the passage you say :-
" Hellooo Sheila, my names Bruce - wanna fvck?" 

Works all over Australia, not only Sydney!

Reply to Pamela