Posted by: Anon! | 2010-04-30

Sex on Chat line

Phone sex / sex on chat line?

Wouldnt sex on the chat line be better?? I mean u dont hear teh guy / girl but yet have the same experience? Has any one done this before.? How carried away can one get?

You can go as far as your imagination can go.

Posted by: anonx007 | 2010-05-01

Well i have done this a lot of times and a got carried away allot! But i can tell you this,it has not been nor will it ever be the same as the real deal, its all good and well talking about it and seeing pics and stuff but to actually touch and play and feel, i''m sorry but i''d rather go for the real thing

Reply to anonx007
Posted by: Done That | 2010-04-30

I have tried it, and i must say that one can really get carried away

Reply to Done That