Question
Posted by: blue | 2010-09-07

sex on a daily basis

my boyfriend is a urologists, he is 50 year old and i am 36, he takes the pills that made him want sex every day at night before we sleep and in the morning before we wake up, i cannot cope with that and when i refuse and try to talk to him he moan about it and become angry and not talk to me and sometime tell me that he will go and look for someone who will satisfy his needs, please advice

By the sound of this you feel that you are attempting to keep his physical needs satisfied but that your physical and or emotional needs are not being considered. The best advice would be is to seek professional assistance from a psychologist or therapist that specifically deals with sexual concerns. If he is not willing to go with you; it still would be a good idea to seek assistance for yourself alone initially. There are 2 of you in this relationship and it is important to find a balance between what is good for both of you.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that could assist you as close as possible to you.
You are furthermore welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: Jhonny | 2010-09-09

ya what is that pill......I need that. and my wife will thank you for the info

Reply to Jhonny
Posted by: izolde | 2010-09-08

i think it depends from one person to the other, but that would work greatly for me! just talk to him and ask if you can maybe make love every second day!

Reply to izolde
Posted by: rave | 2010-09-08

Whats the name of this pills??

Reply to rave
Posted by: Shane | 2010-09-08

Just give the man a piece, whats the problem. At that age, if he was to be abnormal for sex, than guess who would have been the one complaining. Serious woman let the old guy just work you very hard and powerfull.

Reply to Shane
Posted by: Mzaa | 2010-09-08

Let him go if he threatens you to.

Reply to Mzaa
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-08

Reply to sexologist