Question
Posted by: Janneke | 2010/10/05

Sex of Baby

How can one determine when to have intercourse to have a boy or girl. Hubby and me are planning to have a baby, but we really would like the first child to be a boy.
Also how long after stopping triphasil to get pregnant? I am only 2 years on it.
Thank you for the advice.

There isn't really a way to determine the sex. After stopping the Pill, your chances of pregnancy are the same after 3 months as if you had never been on the Pill.

2
Posted by: Anne | 2010/10/06

Hi janneke , jy kan nie eintlik kies wat jy wil he , wees net dankbaar dat jy wel swanger kan raak , baie kan nie , ek was 2jaar op triphasil ,einde april 2010 gestop , Mei 2010 toe reeds al 2weke swanger

Reply to Anne