Question
Posted by: lolo | 2008/10/18

sex not great anymore

hi CS and any1

ma baby is 5months old and since after the birth of my baby Sex is just not great anymore, is either i go on top or he goes on top. tha' t' s it! we no longer doing it everywhere and according to him everything is fine and i tried to give it to him in the car and he totally refused telling me that sex in the car means bad luck. i think while i was on maternity leave he was having an affair and of which is still having... please help

It's very difficult to know what to say, especially if you are not certain. There is a possible chance of this, and therefore you need to address this with him. But it is also possible that he is responding to being a Dad, you as a mom, the pressures, the changes, etc, etc.... You really need to speak to him about this and find out what is going on before you can even begin to think what to do about it...