Question
Posted by: candy | 2010/07/23

Sex nightmare

Have been maried for 11 years and my husband is experiencing difficulty in getting an erection or when he does it does not last long. Sometimes when we make love he feels very pressed and must go and urinate or else he ejaculates. This is really frustrating but i love him very much. Please advice

your hubby has erectile dysfunction (ED). treatment is as simple as a visit to your nearest GP.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: NTIKIE | 2010/07/23

I would advice him 2 go 2 the Doctor coz my boyfriend was having the same problem det he wnt 2 the doctor &  he got medication &  he is so fine...We can have sex now the whole night all thnks 2 the doctor

Reply to NTIKIE
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/23

Certain meds can do this and/or stress.If he is reasonably fit and not overweight and does not have a problem with any of the previous issues mentioned,I would suggest he goes to a dr.
If it persists then I would go to the dr anyway.

Reply to XXX