Posted by: britney | 2010-06-07

sex myth

People say that if you have great sex that the female can actually vomit because of the nerves of having a orgasim. i dont know if thats true or even healthy?

no its not true and there's no scientific evidence to suggest that it is

Posted by: me | 2010-06-08

where do you people crawl out of??? that''s exactly what it is...a myth!!! women DO NOT vomit as a result of orgasm, not matter how good it was. a person will only vomit if they are ill. geez...

Reply to me
Posted by: Homer | 2010-06-07

Suppose it depends on how ugly the other person is,Imagine making love to Robert Mugabe,I will puke for sure,I just did > > > > > > 

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Zoolander | 2010-06-07

It might be possible....
My wife and i had sex on holiday in Jay Bay...
When we where done she was Trembling all over...
I think that it could be possible to feel sick....!

Reply to Zoolander
Posted by: topdog | 2010-06-07

Hi,never heard of this before,think it,s a whole lot of bull.i might be wrong.

Reply to topdog