Question
Posted by: ROSY | 2012-08-07

SEX MOOD

HI DR. I DON''T LIKE SEX, AND I AM TTCING FOR 8YEARS - AGE 42. PLS HELP, I SAW MY PERIOD IN JULY 6, AND THIS MONTH 4TH, WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF MY CYCLE. THANKS

See above

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-13

See above

Posted by: ROSY | 2012-08-08

THANKS PAMELA, GOD BLESS U.

Reply to ROSY
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-07

I think you should go all out on the weekend beginning Friday 17th August. Have nookie every day for about a week. That should do the trick. Start phyc-ing yourself up now so by that time you''ll be more than ready to enjoy. Remember that the brain is the most erotic part of our bodies so:- think about sex, imagine it, talk about it, read about it, look at it, whatever it takes, do it. Good Luck!

Reply to Pamela