Question
Posted by: addicted | 2010-03-23

sex lover

hi Doc, please help is there anything wrong with me or wat? the thing is i love sex too much but with 1 person, i cant stop thinking bout it am even horny as we speak cannot wait to get home. am i sick or what?

Dear addicted,

It sounds that you have a healthy case of a healthy sexual appetite and very much in the attraction phase of a relationship which does feel like one is "addicted" to the target of your affections. Nothing in what you describe gives any reason to think that anything is "wrong" with you.

11
Posted by: Jills | 2010-03-26

I am lucky if i get sex once a month and he only last not even a minute - I am so sexually frustrated.

Reply to Jills
Posted by: Another Addicited | 2010-03-23

Thanks LOLA.............

Reply to Another Addicited
Posted by: LOLA | 2010-03-23

YESSSS ITS NORMAL BRO I ALSO LIKE IT AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS DO. WHOOOOO......

Reply to LOLA

Thanks Lola, but think of it and wanting it all the time, is that normal?

Reply to Another Addicited
Posted by: Guy | 2010-03-23

It is normal to have a high sex drive as long as it does not interfere with other aspects of life such as your work, family ect. I dont think that you have a problem if you like and want sex all the time as long as you are adult about it. In an ideal world you should find someone with the same sex drive as you.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: lola | 2010-03-23

people why is NICE GUYso immature? We definately dont want people like you in this site. what do you guys think? by the way enjoy sex as much as you can. ITS NORMAL

Reply to lola
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-03-23

It is normal if you only started sex when you are older, you should have enjoyed sex while you were stil a teenager, now it''s too late, sorry boss the truth hurts, keep thinking then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Another Addicted | 2010-03-23

Addicted are you male or female? You are lucky that you will get it when you get home.

Reply to Another Addicted
Posted by: addicte | 2010-03-23

i also want to know that and please nice guy dont respond.
hope we clear

Reply to addicte

I am exactally the same as you, the only difference is that i think of sex with diffrent women. Is it normal?

Reply to Another Addicted
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-03-23

Dear addicted,

Reply to Sexologist