Question
Posted by: Nina | 2009-02-13

Sex Life?

My husband &  I will be married 1 year in April. But recently we are not having sex. For sum reason we are not having sex and its been going on since December now. Im worried and it feels wierd because somehow it feels that there is something standing in the way. I want to and I think he wants to, but somehow we end up leaving it all. Please advise me what to do?

If you both want it and cannot get down to it then there is a problem for both of you. The only way to resolve it is to discuss it. try to work out wahat is keeping either of you from taking the next step. If that does not help- see a sexologist and initiate a Masters and Johnson type program

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009-02-13

There is clearly something wrong which only the 2 of you can sort out.You need to sit down and chat about this otherwise it will start harming your marriage,

Reply to XXX