Posted by: thepunisher | 2009-02-04

sex life

I am a married guy &  my age is 31, my wife encourages me to finger her vagina before sex and when i do it for 5 or 10 minutes she experience ORGASM, i would like to know whether it effects conceiving as we are planning to concieve, is this effects a women to become pregnent,

Dear the punisher,

Manually stimulating your wife using your fingers to the point of orgasm is one of many pleasureable and fun activities a couple can share in. This sexual activity has no effect on a women's ability to conceive. If anything the more sexually active you are it can promote the possibility for conception.

Of course it is always recommended that when you manually stimulate your wife and you are penetrating her vagina with your fingers, always make sure your hands are clean, your nails are clean and well manicured. A women's vagina is susceptible to infections and if you should cause any scratches inside the vagina with sharp or jaggerred nails, or introduce any dirt into the vagina this could occur. If a women has regular vaginal infections this could have implications for conception.

Posted by: vanessa | 2009-02-05

As a matter of fact, I believe that ancient greeks used to believe that female orgasm was necessary for conception... but that aside, fingering won' t adversely affect conception. Well done to you for making your woman feel so good...

Reply to vanessa
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-02-05

Ag sorry for that comment but why would you think fingering would interfer with anything at all...Its' s like normal ' foreplay' !
It does not play any part in conceiving or not conceiving

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-02-05

Lol! I agree with Jjka
You should def.not be married!

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: jjka | 2009-02-05

you should not be married..

Reply to jjka