Question
Posted by: Boerseun | 2009/12/05

Sex, language + Chinese girls

Hi, Im a 47 yo Afrikaans man, divorced + not fluent in English. I sometimes visit prostitutes mostly coloured + malay ones cause they speak Afrikaans good. I now want to try Chinese girls who advertise. I phoned the other day + spoke to the lady in charge. They dont speak Afrikaans but she say it dont matter. I can go to her first + next time try one of the girls. Im going on Tuesday but am very nervous bcause of the language diff. The lady in charge say she guarentee Chinese girls to be the best. But I' m very shy bcause of the language difference. Can someone give advise. Has anybody been by a Chinese woman + what can I expect?

there appears to be nothing wrong with your English! let the hormones do the rest

10
Posted by: Deloris | 2009/12/07

A friend of ours is married to a Chinese lady. We often visit them + she must be the cleanest person I know. She is a secretary, has a lovely personality + is really beautiful. She has a petite figure with lovely long shiny black hair, her skin is lighter than mine + she has this contagious smile. She smoulders with beauty + could easily be a photographic model or even a hollywood film star. Most men would like to be married to somebody like her.

Reply to Deloris
Posted by: Yeah ! | 2009/12/07

All -|- are pink inside ! As long as its healthy and the breath is sweet, go for it

Reply to Yeah !
Posted by: Yeah ! | 2009/12/07

Reply to Yeah !
Posted by: A man | 2009/12/07

I agree with you woman, Top Cat obviously has problems with race issues &  because of people like that this country will never get over the apartheid saga. I am white with coloured girlfriend and am happier than I have ever been. We are all the same inside, the skin colour means nothing.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Woman | 2009/12/07

Oh Top Cat, Sexuality forums should not be a place where your personal phobias reign supreme. Each unto their own, hey! Racism, sexism, homophobia should not have a place here. If you don' t agree with what' s being said, rather say nothing.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: top cat | 2009/12/07

Do you see kudu and impala have sex? why do you wan' t to have sex with a diverant race.

Reply to top cat
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/07

Besides the issue of health risks,language should pose no problem.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Curry Man | 2009/12/07

Enjoy the Chop Suey, tell us how you enjoyed it. My preference would be for a hot Curry !! Beautiful.

Reply to Curry Man
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Sailor boy | 2009/12/05

Believe me there' s no language problem when it comes to sex. I was 25 + worked on a ship when I met this gorgeous Brazillizn chick. I couldn' t speak her language + about the only English words she knew were   fcuk, me, aaagh + more. I went home with her 4 the weekend + had the time of my life with her. Your horemones don' t need a particular language for enjoyment. By the way , the Chinese girls are good. They r very professional + caring + often become friends with their regular clients. Go 4 it + enjoy.

Reply to Sailor boy