Posted by: Me | 2009-07-13

Sex is over rated?

Please help. My boyfriend and I have a problem. we have been together for 2 years. In the beginning sex was good and done often then it just faded away. We had a few big fights as I always have to initiate sex, he is then to tired ect...... Sometimes he says he will try harder and he knows the fault lies by him. But then he does not. And I initiate it again only to feel humiliated. So he says it has always been a problem with him and some girls has left hm because of this. He says he thinks it is just over rated and when we do it, he loves it but he does not think about it so often and would love to do it 3 times a day!!! But something is not right!! Please help!!

Sounds like the problem is not the sex but the relationship, as is normally the case. you need to work out what is wrong and fix the relationship

Posted by: ks | 2009-08-03

If you love him would it matter if he could not perform , the question you need to ask yourself . love and sex are two diiferent thing , people use sex to prove they love each other , but sex is only meant to concieve a child

Reply to ks
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-15

His testosterone levels are low. If the levels were high, the relationship' s state wouldn' t even matter.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Steve | 2009-07-14

Yeah, I agree. The passion and desire has been tainted by unwanted feelings, therefore making " the act"  more of a self conscience thing, instead of a moment of intense love and desire. Sex is simply sex, and can be boring if seen as a chore or deed. But flip it around and add that little x factor and you have a mind blowing experience only to be left wanting more.

Reply to Steve