Question
Posted by: Wife | 2010/04/16

Sex is boring

Lately my husband''s view on intimacey has taken a 180 degree turn over the past 2 weeks. He was always on my case that we didn''t do enough and often enough. It was always every second night during weekdays, I would help him out either by playing with him until orgasm or oral until orgasm. Weekends would be the time for sex.

But now, he is just not interested doesn''t ask for anything, at all. What is going on? I haven''t spoken to him about this yet though.

Before, everything was just about him, he wants things done his way. Now I''m the type of person who just wants to go with the flow and just let it happen. Not happening. there is just no passion in our marriage anymore. It really seems like he doesn''t want me in any way. He''s never been big or kissing but I love it. I don''t know what to do?

such a drastic change may be cause for concern. there are numerous reasons why this could have taken place. however, the only way to know for a fact is to speak to your husband. if he dismisses these claims, you can seek professional advice / therapy.

4
Posted by: Husband | 2010/04/19

Hey Wife, my women is the same as your man.

Reply to Husband
Posted by: L.D. | 2010/04/17

I agree, sex is a very exciting thing to do, but speaking to your spouse is key. Speaking from experience, sometimes I don''t want to have sex with my wife after a long day at work, but my wife being as horny as she is will turn me on visually. She will strip all her clothes off, lay on the bed, spread her legs and start to play with her 10"  vibrator. She then roll over and place her -|- on my face so that I can give her cunnilingus. I always fall for this since CUNNILINGUS is my weakness, but who knows just give it a shot.

Good Luck,
L.D.

Reply to L.D.
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Ntando | 2010/04/16

Sex is never boring my dear infact it''s the most exciting thing in da world well for me ofcours..i just thing your relationship has lost it''s spark maybe yuo should see your gynae about it.

Reply to Ntando