Question
Posted by: ouchie | 2008/10/26

sex hurts, penis feels blocked

The first time I have sex feels fine, however, if I try to have sex again in the night, or even in the morning, the penis can only be inserted into the vagina about halfway. At a certain point it feels like it is being blocked and becomes very painful. Why does this happen and can it be fixed?

I wonder what you partner thinks / feels about this problem? A 'blocking' of the penis during penetration is usually associated with tensing of the vagina muscles, but this usually happens on any penetration, not only subsequent attempts...so the next option would be that she is not aroused and the blocking is related to this. Are you sure that your partner wants sex again/on the occasions when you feel 'blocked'? If 'blocking' doesn't happen at other times, then you can assume the problem is not physical. In which case, you need to talk to your partner about whether or not she really wants to have sex ...

1

Are you circumcised? If not, does your foreskin retract all the way? Sounds like you have a foreskin issue.