Question
Posted by: lady | 2010/05/27

sex hurts me inside

why does it sometimes hurt my inner parts when having sex.. feels like everything is swollen inside and not enough space for my husband to go in and out..

It is quite a common complaint by women, especially during the period before, during and after their menstrual cycles, where everything inside is a bit more swollen. You should just indicate to your partner to be a bit gentler and even explore other ways of sexual pleasure during those times.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: LILE | 2010/05/27

i know what you talking about lady, it sometimes happens to me especially when i am on top, i don''t get it why...

Reply to LILE
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010/05/27

Lady, maybe your man is to big. Ask him not to be rough but gentle.

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/27

Reply to sexologist