Question
Posted by: Chandre'' | 2010-07-21

Sex Hurts

Doc please help! Intercourse has become unbearable for me. Passing urine after intercourse burns and I cannot tolerate more than one round of sex. This has made me resent sex. Is there something you can recommend cause i''d like to get my groove back and keep my husband sexually satisfied.

please consult your GP or gynae. pain during intercourse and passing urine is usually a symptom of a physiological problem or an STI. only after a physical exam / blood test will a proper diagnosis and treatment be accorded.

2
Posted by: Woman | 2010-07-21

Sweetie, the golden rule is" if it hurts, there''s something wrong" . Your first step should be a call to the gynae - speak to your gynae and be honest about how and where it hurts. Chances are that it''s something that can be fixed. It doesn''t help any if you just keep quiet.

I suffered from excruciating pain for a while and then, when i finally went to the gynae, it turned out to be ovarian cysts. Since i can control them (with medication and surgery when needed), my sex life is much, much better.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-21

Reply to sexologist