Question
Posted by: Jawad | 2010/08/01

Sex frequency

Hello,
I am 30 years old male from pakistan. I am having sex daily 2-3 times plus 2-3 masturbations daily on weekdays at night. On weekends I am doing it twicw as much both in morning and night.

When I talk with colleagues around, they say its abnormal and will give you prostate cancer.

The strange thing is that the rest period between two ejaculations is only 2-3 minutes for me or sometimes just few seconds to a minute only. Please guide is it normal or some underlying prostate problem.

you will be absolutely fine. a high sex drive will not give you prostrate cancer.

7
Posted by: jack | 2010/08/04

The guys with low performance should really go check their testosterone levels. I''m not saying as much as this guy, but you should get close.

Reply to jack
Posted by: Homer | 2010/08/03

Whats the problem here - Enjoy it while it lasts ?

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Jawad | 2010/08/02

I am not kidding. Its true.

Reply to Jawad
Posted by: john | 2010/08/01

" rest period between two ejaculations is only 2-3 minutes for me or sometimes just few seconds to a minute only" 

Who are you kidding ?

Reply to john
Posted by: greek god | 2010/08/01

DREAM ON loser 2-3 times normal sex &  also masturbate?????
wow what drugs are you on boet???

Reply to greek god
Posted by: master | 2010/08/01

chootia

Reply to master
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/08/01

Reply to sexologist