Question
Posted by: Voney | 2010/06/29

sex for older generation

How common is it 4 people in their early 70''s to still have sex? I recently stayed with my parents for 5 weeks while my hubby was overseas for work training only to discover that they r still sexually active. Mom is 72 + my dad is 73. A few times I heard the sounds coming from the bedroom + next morning saw sexy candles + incense + intimate lube that had been used the night before. My dad has always adored my mom + after 51 yrs of marriage the still do everything together - from shopping to playing bowls + going on long walks. I''m very proud of them but just wonder how common is it 4 people of their age still 2 have sex, or r they the exception?

Whist there is a common perception that the older generation lose interest in sex, relatively recent research in the US indicated that 53% of people between the age of 65-74, and 24% of people between 75-84, were sexually active.

So whilst sexual activity declines with age, there is a substantial proportion of the older population who remain sexually active, and a larger proportion who regard sexual intimacy as important part of life!

You have great role models - I hope the same is true for you and your husband!

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Anon < 3 | 2010/07/02

Am i the only one who thinks that it''s desturbing watching old people shag?

Reply to Anon &lt&nbsp;3
Posted by: Jives | 2010/06/30

When we were kids we used to visit my grandparents on the farm over school holidays. Ouma''s older sister who was a widow + well in her 60''s stayed with them. She had a bf about the same age who visited her weekends. Sometimes they would disappear + when we found out what was up we used to spy on them in the back of the store adjoining the stable. Boy they used to go to town, talk about a live porn show!! The first time my eyes nearly popped out of my head + I came in my pants just watching. Yea some old people can still do it real good. Hooray for them.

Reply to Jives
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/06/30

Yay for the oldies ! Thats really fantastic and well done to them. I am still a bok, but my old missus is not into sex and more. We are not as old, but not young. I would not think of straying, but those tight little butts in jeans is sure a temptation. Maybe I would be like the dog that chases the car, what would he do if he ever caught it ?? Hey, but can dream can''t we ?

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010/06/30

Kim, do you check your very own curtains before you sleep. i bet you there are still kids out there

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/06/30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Kim | 2010/06/29

I remember when I was 11 + my older sister was 13 we stayed with my grandparents for a month while our parents were overseas. We used to leave a little gap in their bedroom curtains + then at night we''d slip outside + watch through that gap. They were in their 60''s then + used to do it almost every night, usually with the light on. We thought it was great fun watching a free porn show + boy they really used to go to town. Thinking back now granny was a real sexy lady + gramps was sure up to it to satisfy her, everything from doggy style to oral. So yes, some old people sure can still do the the deed. By the way that was 24 yrs ago.

Reply to Kim