sex for beginner

I am still very new at the sex thing,I would just like to know what the best positions are for beginners cause i am sometimes afraid that im not big enough and i really want to pleasure my partner as much as possible.?

the best position would be the one you and your partner are most comfortable in. for most couples, this is the missionary position (man on top) but if your'l find something else that works well, go for it.
being anxious and preoccupied with size will not help (irrespective of the position) so you need to let go of these thoughts and learn to lose yourself in the moment.

Posted by: Condom man | 2009-04-28

Hello there. If u really want 2 pleasure her then don' t think 2 much about putting your penis into her first. Concentrate at 1st mainly on foreplay + get 2 know the intimate anatomy of a woman properly. Find out exactly where her clitoris is - might sound stupid but many men don' t know exactly where. Pleasure her there 1st b4 u even think of penetrating. Use plenty of lube + finger her inside. If she is well aroused u might even b able 2 locate her g spot. Even b4 u get this far explore her erogeones zones  back, stomach, breasts, inner thighs, pubic mound, even her neck + shoulders. Learn 2 kiss properly, live the moment  intimacy shouldn' t be goal orientated i.e. with penetration in mind. If u work properly then penetration will come by itself naturally. Learn 2 give her orgasm with clit + g spot stimulation after good foreplay. Remember with sex your patience will always b well rewarded.

Reply to Condom man