Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-17

Sex first time

How can I prepare for my first time, I am a female and am concerned about whether it will hurt or not and how much?

Sex is an anxiety producing act at all times whether it is the first time or years down the line.
In preparing for sex it is important that you have a little knowledge of your body , vagina and how everything works . this helps to allay some of the fear ,. Secondly you need to really have a love talk with your partner and never ever project an image of knowing it all or having high expectations.For You and your partner it maybe the first time so it is vitally important that the two of you make each other comfortable in the know ledge that the experience is new to both of you and that you share acommon relationship in love ,one that is total and caring.
PAIN ... is like being told that you will always be seasick if you go on a boat . it CAN happen to some women and men . if you build up the expectation that it must pain then you will. Be gentle with each other , teach your partner that the tempo is not to drive at terrific speeds but to keep it slow and easy .

Posted by: Mohammed | 2011-11-18

Tell your b/f to position his erected penis and give a huge push.
His penis will go into your vagina in one stroke, you scream for a while then fun!!!

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: XXX | 2011-11-18

Make sure you have a lot of foreplay so you are well lubricated and then take things slowly.

Reply to XXX