Question
Posted by: julie | 2012/08/08

SEX FANTASY

hi all ,
i havent sex for couple of months because i travel lot, so its not easy to keep a relatioship. but lately i have been thinking of sex 24 hours. i used vibrator it helps sometime and i need human touch. I sometime think that male colleagues can see that i need to be laid,not that im giving them any strange actions.is it normal for me to feel this way. i feel ill go crazy, if i dint be laid this month. i cannot take it any more.

It is difficult when one travels alot to maintain a relationship and I can understand your need for human contact/touch. I would however, caution against casual relationships. I would recommend that you continue to use the vibrator when you feel that you need sexual stimulation. Can you try to involve yourself in activities when you are more homebased that would allow you to meet more people and have the interaction that you crave.

5
Posted by: Joy | 2012/08/16

For years I had difficulty of not being sexually active with my partner but I crave to have other guys,even kissing becomes hard at home but being with somebody''s guy turns me on so much.I love my man and don''t want to leave him but I fantasize about someone else,why

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Arlene | 2012/08/09

Be careful guys, if this dolly bird was sooo desperate she would have sent in a reply to @Me already! This must be a troll!
Just feel pity for her, shame!

Reply to Arlene
Posted by: Me | 2012/08/09

Where do you stay Julie?

Reply to Me
Posted by: angel | 2012/08/09

hire urself some then

Reply to angel
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/08/09

Reply to sexologist