Posted by: FutureDoc | 2009-05-27

Sex Ed

I' m a medical student, and will be giving a sex ed lesson to some grade 10s at a disadvantaged school... What issues do you think I should focus on?

not for this forum

That it' s all very normal, give clear info on the actual biology - but that it' s an area that demands the greatest respect because it produces new humans and can expose us to deadly disease.

Our bodies tell us how serious sex is, and how pleasurable it is - there ought to be a licence. Oh ja, there used to be - a marriage licence.... :)

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-05-28

Oral Sex, re.the risks of diseases.
Girls selling their bodies, sexting.
Reporting rape, molestation, harrasment.

Reply to Kelly

HIV , sex without protection,morning glory for the guys,periods for the girls ect.