Question
Posted by: Emba | 2009-06-25

sex during uncertainty

Do men get excited about having sex with the girlfriend even if they know that they have lost interest, me and my boyfriend we have issues recently and the last time i saw him i felt like i was seeing him for the last time, even though we had great sex that morning and he even told me for the first time that he wants me to come (have an orgasm) and even conducted a muff that he had not done it in a while. He did not communicate with me for days which was realy unusual, even though he has been trying to communicate again i just can' t find myself dialing his number am i paranoid? i just feel like he does not appreciate my calls.

I am a little confused by what exactly you are asking, but what I can say is that it is not uncommon that when a relationship is uncertain, either of the partners (usually the one wanting the relationship to continue) may 'work harder' to try to impress in a last ditch attempt to secure your feelings/view of him/her. I can't speak for your boyfriend, because of course there are other possibilities, like him enjoying the last part of the sexual relationship...

1
Posted by: XXX | 2009-06-25

It sounds like he still wants sex but not really into you.Hold off with the sex and see what happens.
He also should be doing his bit to make sure you cum.

Reply to XXX