Posted by: MG | 2010-01-29

Sex during pregnany

I am 4 months pregnant with my 2nd child and my hubby is scared of having sex.........Is sex safe or unsafe during pregnancy. I did have a miscarriage about a month before falling pregnant - Do you think he is scared cos of that?

If you have had no problems in this pregnancy, sex shouldn't be a problem.

Posted by: Godmother | 2010-01-29

Im not an expert on the subject but what i can tell you is that i know that it is actually healthy to have sex wile you are pregnant.
all the way until you are due to give birth actually. obviously you cant have crazy sex but making love is good for you. unless of course your docter tells you otherwise.
ive heard from men that they are aftraid they' ll poke the baby but its far away from their reach.and as long as you are comfortable
it can be fantastic for you both.

oh and really dont take my advise if your docter says otherwise.

Reply to Godmother