Question
Posted by: Annonym | 2009/10/13

Sex during pregnancy

my girlfriend is 2 months pregnant. she always have some discharges and enormous pains after sex, now please tell me if it' s safe to have sex during this time.

It normally is safe to have sex during pregnancy unless there is a problem of some sort. Whilst there are changes with sex during pregnancy (e.g. the vagina may lubricate more and orgasms may be experienced differently due to the changes in the uterus), it would be important to check out what's going on for her given the discharge and pain! I would encourage her to go to her doctor/obstetrician; she should be having a scan about now anyway, so mention this to the professional doing this.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/13

Reply to Sexologist