Posted by: Craig | 2009-10-07

Sex during pregnancy

We found out the past weekend that my wife is 4 weeks obviously the subject of sex during pregnancy comes to mind and how safe it is. My wife is concerned about the " baby"  that will get hurt or something to that extend :) i have read some articles on the net stating it is safe  as long as it is comfortable for the women. Can you maybe confirm this please as i do not want to neglect this area of my marriage but also do not want to force it if it should not be done.

Thanks for your advice

It is safe to have sex in pregnancy unless there are complications.

Posted by: CE | 2009-10-07

It' s perfectly harmless to carry on with sex during your wife' s pregnancy, unless she experiences any complications and/or if she' s been otherwise directed to abstain by her gynae.
Do make it as comfortable as possible, don' t be too rough and keep communication lines open between yourselves.
I' m 36 weeks pregnant and still enjoy being sexually intimate with hubby.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

Reply to CE