Question
Posted by: AIH | 2010/07/05

sex during period

Please advice, is it okay to have sex while on periods, i am not preventing and i had unprotected sex with my fiance at the last day of my periods last month. A little bit of blood came out and he still enjoyed being inside me, he didn''t sperm inside me.

and is there possibility i can get pregnant even when i saw he didn''t sperm inside me.

Sex during your period is a personal choice. The risk of getting pregnant is low, but keep in mind that sperm can live for a number of days in the body. If a man does not ejaculate inside you there is a low risk (but not absolute) to get pregnant.Being your fiance it is important that you both discuss the planning of pregnancies and decide on a contraceptive.It takes away the anxiety of getting pregnant and makes sex more fun!

3
Posted by: candy | 2010/07/10

Having sex on your period is amazing! i recommend that everyone women tries it. It is ok that he came in you but 14 days after your period has stopped , thats when you are very fertile and falling pregnant willl be a high chance on that day !!

Reply to candy
Posted by: Redman | 2010/07/07

You know what is strange ? My girlfriend and I used to look forward to sex during her period. OK so it was a bit messy, but we craved it. Yet, after I married someone else, the thought of doing it then simply turned me off. Why was this I wonder ?

Reply to Redman
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/06

Reply to sexologist