Question
Posted by: morning after pill during period | 2009/01/07

SEX during period.

hI, my BF and I had unsafe sex during third day of my period ,I took the morning after pill the next day.My period stopped but i bled again after the pill. Now 4weeks later, I keep getting heartburns and nausea in mornings and after meals. I am soo scared. does this mean anything

Pregnancy would be unlikely but check a pregnancy test if your period is late.

1
Posted by: nella | 2009/01/07

I doubt that you can be pregnant, because you only ovulate on the 14th day, counting from the first day of period. You don' t ovulate while having a period.

But do a hp. That might help.

Reply to nella