Question
Posted by: ARANTU | 2012-09-14

SEX DURING MENSTRUATION

CAN HAVING SEX WITH A GIRL WHO IS MENSTRUATING AFFECT ME IN ANY WAY IF I AM NOT USING A CONDOM?

Dear Arantu,

The only concern with regards sex during menstruation without a condom is the increased risk for HIV and other STI infection transmission if you do not know the sexual health status of your partner and of course she is at risk to the same from you if your sexual health status is not known. If you are both HIV negative and other STI infections free then there are no other concerns with regards how sex during menstruation can affect you.

Other than that sex during menstruation is more common a practice than many people know.

2
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-09-14

IF neither of you are having sex with ANYONE else then you''re probably safe. Otherwise its not a good idea.

IMO menstruation lasts for 3/4 days only. There are other sexual things one can do besides penetrative sex. Why are people so desperate to have sex during this short time? Beats me!

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Bozo | 2012-09-14

Yes, if you go down on her, you will have a red beard.

Reply to Bozo