Question
Posted by: Sushi | 2011/06/27

Sex drive is gone

Hello,
I have been married for 7 months and before marriage i use to masturbate daily. I always had a very above normal libido for a girl. But ever since marriage i have noticed i am not interested in sex at all. I was sexually abused when i was younger and that affected my view on sex but not in a negative way.I was on Birth control but stopped in Feb. I dont ever feel like having sex with my husband unless he requests it. I also prefer masturbating after sex as i dont feel satsified and only feel satisfied after that. The other thing i noticed is that when i see pornstars(female) i get turned on and then want to have sex. Whats going on ?

Dear Sushi,

From what you have described it is evident that you have quite a number of probable and possible themes impacting on your experience of your sexuality at present. Your loss of libido linked to having got married, your history of sexual abuse, your change in contraceptive useage, lack of sexual desire for your husband specifically, the possibility that your husband has not yet learned how best to stimulate you sexually, and your awareness of sexual arousal towards females in erotica.

The complexity is impossible to address in this forum. I would suggest you see an experienced sex therapist who could offer you the safe space to explore all these factors and help you develop insights into what is happening in your sexuality.

12
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/28

Dear Sushi,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/27

You shouldn''t be sad about being bi...you could be enjoyoing the best of both worlds...

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Gugu | 2011/06/27

Please tell me you are not going to be stupid and contact these two chancers?

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: Dane | 2011/06/27

Or conatct mrdane at rocketmail dot com. To get help/input from a males point of veiw and experiences.
Regards,
Dane

Reply to Dane

Ok you can reach me on my gmail - andrea765765 at gmail dot com.

Posted by: Sushi | 2011/06/27

Yes , i think i need to speak to a stranger about this. I am starting to think that i am a les or bi :(

Reply to Sushi

Do you need a friend, just to chat to?

Have you seeked professional assistance is in this regard?

Posted by: Sushi | 2011/06/27

I am 23 at the moment

Reply to Sushi

How old are you?

Posted by: Sushi | 2011/06/27

Yes, i love him very much and i do find him sexually attractive.

Reply to Sushi

Do you love your husband? Do you find him sexually attractive?